Our coaches are dedicated to teaching youth by becoming a role model with an emphasis on learning the right football technique, playing, and enjoying the sport while instilling high moral standards by stressing the importance of academic achievement and community involvement.
A Coach will impact more young people in a year than the average person does in a lifetime.
– Billy Graham
|Pee Wee||Nick Whatcott|
|Mity Mite||Wade Davis|
|Pee Wee||Micky Horner|
|Mity Mite||Joel Baumgart|
|Pee Wee||Zane Church|
|Gridiron||Adam Christian – Michael Jones|
- Glazier Clinic – https://www.glazierclinics.com/for_coaches/youth_coaches
- Tip of the Spear – https://tipofthespearfootball.com/freetrial/?utm_source=Tip+of+the+Spear+Football+Newsletter&utm_campaign=c7436694a3-EMAIL_CAMPAIGN_2019_02_23_06_20_COPY_02&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_7bb1fa722d-c7436694a3-271830773&mc_cid=c7436694a3&mc_eid=5c8dfa4fa1
- Background Check and USA Certification – https://uteconferencefootball.org/front-office/coaches/
- 7 ON 7 Rocky Mountain – https://www.rockymountain7on7.com/
- 7 ON 7 Ute Football – https://uteconferencefootball.org/registration/